Software Tester / QA Analyst
Are you a skilled Software Tester/QA Analyst looking for their next challenge? Do you want to join an inhouse team located in Great Ouseburn? Do you have experience in Manual but looking to extend your automation testing experience? Then this is the role for you!
Our client, a highly reputable insurance firm based in the picturesque location of Great Ouseburn is seeking a Software Tester to join their team. Focus on the testing of both customer facing digital products and services as well as backend systems created by their own development teams.
The Software Tester/QA Analyst will work with the developers, product owners and managers to produce and run testing plans. You will implement a robust testing approach within development cycles, that will provide an effective level of assurance before regular releases.
The Software Tester / Quality Assurance Analyst role will include, but not be limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
- Test planning, estimation and design
- Requirement gathering
- Create test cases from set specifications
- Liaise with development team in an agile environment
- Bug tracking and reporting
- Systems, integration, regression and UAT testing
- Testing APIs
- Querying databases to identify test data or isolate the cause of issues
- Using automated test tools – Webdriver, Selenium etc
- Create and maintain testing diagrams and supporting information.
- Training and knowledge transfer to the team.
- Working with IT and Marketing departments.
· Test planning, estimation and design
· Requirement gathering
· Create test cases from set specifications
· Liaise with development team in an agile environment
· Logging defects and writing detailed bug reports and participating in root cause analysis
· Systems, integration, regression and UAT testing
· Testing APIs
· Querying databases to identify test data or isolate the cause of issues
· Experience using Automated test tools – Webdriver, Selenium etc (Desirable)
· ISEB/ISTQB certification (Desirable)
· Experience working to the BDD or TDD methodologies (Desirable)
· Experience testing mobile devices (Desirable)
· Programming experience (Backend/Frontend/Scripting/VBA) (Desirable)
Excellent salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience with fantastic benefits. Due to the location, successful candidates must have their own transport.
To discuss further please contact Victoria at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280!