SEO Technical Account Manager
Are you a skilled SEO Technical Account Manager whom has a proven track record of managing high revenue creating accounts? Do you want to manage highly reputable accounts for one of the largest full service digital marketing agencies? Then this is the role for you!
Our client, one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK, and also one of the fastest growing, with an impressive track record spanning over the last 15 years.
With an extensive team of experts in Web, SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Digital PR and Content Marketing, this is a superb company in which to develop your skills and career. Offering a great environment with lots of rewards, incentives, training, socials and more, they have to be one of the best businesses to work with.
They’re now seeking a SEO Technical Account Manager to take responsibility for account managing key client’s online marketing campaigns, devising and communicating technical SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered. Account manager’s client portfolios are typically worth £30-£50k of revenue per month and include clients of all sizes and budgets ranging from £2k to £50k pm.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for pro-actively managing a portfolio of client’s online marketing campaigns from a technical SEO perspective with focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Interpreting and translating client’s needs and requirements to ensure content, creative and outreach campaigns are designed and delivered effectively through these departments.
- Developing and managing strong client relationships.
- Working as part of a team of SEO specialists, with support from Technical SEO analysts and Executives.
- Proactively managing client’s expectations and promoting a clear communications programme.
- Preparing meeting presentations/documentation and attending client meetings.
- Managing resources to ensure all work is completed on time to the required standard.
- Monitoring campaign performance, analysing/interpreting data, drawing conclusions from findings and making recommendations.
- Compiling internal and external reports and documentation.
- Adhering to and delivering on SLAs and communication plans.
- Creating troubleshooting action plans and liaising with various internal departments and clients to ensure they are implemented.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engines and algorithms updates and changes as well as to new developments within the online marketing industry.
- Keeping abreast of the latest thinking and participating in the team’s R&D.
- Liaison with the sales account managers to ensure a collaborative and united client management approach.
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction. They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280