Senior Front End Developer
Our client, a market leader within the insurance industry is seeking a highly capable, talented and skilled senior Front End Developer to help drive a number of key projects to the next level.
They’re looking for a first-class developer with a real passion for all things and want to work in a talented development team on some exciting projects, someone who can bring great commercial experience and a passion for development, along with a real drive to use the latest technologies to create exciting, innovative products.
The most important thing to our client is that you have a real passion for your craft and have the desire to own and drive some genuinely exciting development projects.
Core expertise include but are not limited to:
- Understanding of mobile development/responsive design
- Understand common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions
- Excellent understanding of web standards and browser compatibility
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Strong interpersonal skills experience with and enthusiasm for working in an agile environment
- A passion for creating excellently crafted code
Additional knowledge of the below would be beneficial but not essential:
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or other Creative Suite products
- Experience working with CSS frameworks
- Experience with CSS preprocessors
- Experience with social media API integrations
This role comes with a highly competitive salary of up to 40,000 per annum, excellent additional benefits and high class working environment!
If you have a proven track record within this role, can illustrate your work by way of portfolio and want to work for a company going through truly exciting growth, then get in touch with Tom at Oliver Shalvey on 01423 798280 to discuss further.
Oliver Shalvey is a recruitment agency and is responsible for introducing suitable candidates to the client. please attach your CV to this application.