A great opportunity to join a friendly group of like-minded professionals at this accountancy practice in Wetherby, who are looking for an accountant to join the team.
A forward thinking practice, this role is well suited to an ambitious accountant who enjoys responsibility and working with an eclectic mix of clients.
For any accountant looking to learn and develop, this role provides great exposure to all things accountancy as well as regular training.
Joining the office you will work alongside other members of staff and closely with clients to deliver top quality accounts work including the preparation of accounts as well as helping to manage the workflows for bookkeeping and payroll.
The ideal candidate is to have the following:
1. Multi-task! Working on multiple deadlines at any one time.
2. Enthusiasm – do you love what you do, do you have a desire to keep learning in accountancy.
3. Good IT skills with cloud based accountancy a key part of the process.
4. Be able to complete accounts so they can be reviewed and filed with HMRC and companies house.
5. Be able to work in a team environment.
6. Experience with Xero is essential and knowledge of Sage accounting a bonus.
7. Accounts preparation knowledge and understanding.
8. Confidence managing VAT preparation and bookkeeping workflows.
9. Draft self-assessment information and prepare draft files for review.
Click to apply now if you are considering your next move to hear more information on the company, consider the role in full and discuss your application. Alternatively call 0113 388 6393 to discuss.
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours