Do you have a working knowledge of PPC? Do you have basic to intermediate knowledge of the search engine marketing industry? Knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS and Google Analytics? Then this is the role for you!
We’re currently representing a wonderful full-service marketing agency based in Harrogate whom are seeking a PPC Executive to join their paid media marketing team.
You will join the team to plan, implement and track paid search and display campaigns for a range of websites across a varied client portfolio with a view to generating targeted traffic and increasing conversions.
Their online marketing products drive new traffic to our clients’ websites increasing the business and ROI. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team with enormous potential to further develop our PPC proposition.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks, however primarily Google and Bing
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse CPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction. They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 0113 388 6393