PPC Account Manager
Are you a highly capable and skilled PPC Account manager gained from a search agency or in-house positions? Are you organised, determined and persistent? Do you have knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS? Do you want to work for an award winning full service digital marketing agency? Then this is the role for you!
We’re representing a wonderful local employer whom are seeking an addition to join their highly productive paid media team. Someone who is driven, with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running. This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing team with ambitious plans for the future, including national and international expansion.
Responsible for ensuring deliverable are in line with product SLAs, customer satisfaction, quality control and process compliance.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- You will manage a portfolio of clients paid search campaigns across multiple networks
- Client handover calls with the client and sales to discuss and plan campaigns
- Setup, implement, track and optimise PPC campaigns across several search engines and markets
- Keyword research, analysis and strategy
- Cost estimate and budget management
- Ad Copy writing and testing
- Tracking setup (including tracking codes generation, goals and funnels setup)
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports & have monthly progress calls with clients
- Analyse PPC campaign performance and recommend next steps
- You will be responsible for; and targeted on the success of these PPC campaigns and client ROI and part of your responsibilities will be KPI reporting
- You will work closely with other teams within the organisation to ensure we deliver consistently across the board
- Being a strong and inspirational team leader leading by example with energy and enthusiasm.
- Focusing on delivering a high quality product, improving efficiency and maximising the team’s potential.
- Ensure resources are effectively deployed to maximise efficiency.
- Managing the facilitation and prioritisation of work.
- Performance assessment in relation to clients, teams, processes and company.
- Training: on-going monitoring and assessment of the training needs within the team and help develop and deliver appropriate training programmes for teams and individuals.
- A thorough understanding of the company’s processes and systems ensuring they are implemented and followed consistently.
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the company’s products and SLAs.
- Having a complete and thorough overview and input of client and working with PPC Account Managers and Executives in the group, to resolve any issues quickly and effectively.
- Focus on client retention.
- Constant monitoring of resources; managing deployment to ensure all work is completed to deadline.
- Creating and managing client deliverable schedules and ensuring they are adhered to.
- Playing a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team.
- The ability to be hands on and step in to help when there is a resource shortage or a specific need.
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction.
They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280