Marketing Manager – Agency
Are you a proven Marketing Manager with a background of agency management? Are you looking for a new challenge managing the marketing efforts of their specialist digital agencies brands? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Our client is seeking an in-house marketing manager (non-client facing role) for this perfect blend role between traditional marketing in a digital world. This role is well suited to an individual looking to step up their marketing career with an interest in the Digital Marketing industry.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Conception and execution of marketing plan
- Brand promotion through PR, awards, speaker opportunities
- Content planning, research and creation for cross platform use
- Production of case studies and other supporting collateral
- Email marketing including prospect nurturing
- Website maintenance ensuring freshness and accuracy
- Working closely with New Business and Client Services team on lead generation
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing activities, measuring results and adjusting plan accordingly
- Support Group Marketing Manager with Group – wide initiatives
- 5+ years’ marketing experience across a wide range of marketing tactics
- Professional marketing qualification
- Proficient in managing projects to meet deadlines
- Competent copy writer with solid proof-reading skills
- Creative thinker with an eye for design Completer-finisher with keen attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Articulate verbal and written communicator
- Able to build strong, cross-business working relationships
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience is desirable although not essential
For this you will enjoy a highly competitive salary but not only this employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction. They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 0113 388 6393