Are you a skilled Magento Developer? Do you have a working knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards? Do you want to work for a fantastic, award winning, full service marketing agency? Then this is the role for you!
Our client a fast paced, growing company, is looking for an enthusiastic Magento Developer to join their team and assist with producing fantastic websites for their clients.
You will be tasked with developing their Magento websites working alongside other developers and Manager’s to ensure milestones are kept. For this they need someone who is up to date with the latest technologies, who is able to review and develop existing websites to ensure usability, best practice whilst participating in project & deployment
We are ideally seeking candidates with:
- Experience working with the implementation and support of Magento websites.
- Strong front end technologies
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML , XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Experience with Magento theme development
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- 3+ years’ experience with Magento
- Thorough knowledge of vanilla Magento feature set and configuration
- Store catalog (categories/products/attributes)
- Sales orders (quotes/orders/invoices/shipments/credits)
- Knowledge of Magento 2
- PHP, SASS, SQL skill or experience
- Back end web development experience
- Knowledge of server installation and configuration
- Payment integration experience
- Experience in multi-store, multi-lingual, or multi-currency e-commerce implementations
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction. They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday. They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to.
Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280