Junior Web Developer
Are you a Jnr Developer looking to work for a highly reputable full-service agency? Do you have knowledge of the basics of .Net C# programming language? Do you want to work within web design & UX, website development and e-commerce? Then this is the role for you!
Our client an award winning full-service agency are currently seeking ambitious and eager entry level developers to join their busy development team.
Working with strategic developers, inventive UX designers, crafting solutions to unlock the potential within your website. Through our expert analysis, scoping and future phasing, it is their aim to ensure that their customers next user experience will be better than their last.
You’ll work closely with Backend Development and IT teams on large website builds, following best practise and learning the functionality of CMS platforms.
Responsible for ensuring quality work, you will liaise with both clients and internal Sales Account Managers to understand and resolves issues to the client’s satisfaction.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with internal team members, undertaking web-based development work for our contract delivery services
- Ensure updates and additional work on client websites are performed on time, in line with best practise and meet development standards
- Keep clients informed throughout the maintenance request cycle with efficient and professional communication, delivering the highest levels of client satisfaction
- Log all new calls with the necessary details and correct priorities
- Assist colleagues, clients and partners with general and project specific requirements
- Keep up to date with new and existing technology to promote client confidence
- Accurately complete timesheets
- Contribute to the continued growth of the business
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction.
They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280