IT Project Manager
Are you a talented and skilled IT Project Manager? Are you looking to join a fast paced and rewarding team? Are you able to strengthen service delivery and network infrastructure? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Based in the picturesque surroundings of Great Ouseburn our client is seeking an experienced and talented IT Project Manager to come and help strengthen their projects and delivery across the business. This is an exciting time to join with many IT transformation and development projects in the pipeline.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining our general IT systems, network and telecoms infrastructure, responsible for the management and successful delivery of multiple projects across the business in multiple environments.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Ensuring good governance by identifying and mitigating project risks and issues and ensuring good communication.
- Coordinating internal and external resources as part of the project deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying business opportunities in addition to the project’s scope.
- Implementing lessons learned and sharing best practices.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Managing changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Ensuring internal governance processes are followed and complied with in the context of each project including following internal sign-off processes are followed.
- Ensuring the maintenance of project plans and regular progress reporting.
- Ensuring project change is managed appropriately including full impact assessment and change approval process.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating to the Head of IT as needed.
- Working with all Departments to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- Project management certification(s) (PRINCE2 Practitioner, PMP, CPMP etc)
Fantastic office environment, enthusiastic colleagues, exceptional benefits this is the perfect opportunity.
Interested to learn more? Contact Tom at Oliver Shalvey on 01423 798280.