Head of CRO
Are you a skilled and knowledgeable Head of CRO? Do you have a digital/web background preferably within agency? Do you have a strong strategic and commercial aptitude with the ability to be creative and ‘’Think outside the box’’? Then this is the role for you!
Our client is seeking a talented Head of CRO to develop, deliver and report on strategic campaigns to improve clients’ conversion rates, user journeys and user experience, and general ad-hoc analysis.
They’re experiencing rapid growth, so this is an opportunity to build a team, training and developing them to their full potential over time – therefore a proven track record of doing this is imperative.
- Using your previous experience, skills and knowledge you will play a pivotal role in developing CRO and data insights offering.
- You will develop creative and strategic campaigns for clients which you will confidently present, conveying concepts and ideas to engage and delight.
- You will be responsible for staying abreast of the latest industry thinking and progression.
- You will design CRO campaigns for our clients using user centric design tools/techniques, concept design, scenarios, user requirements/journeys, personas, wireframes and prototypes. These campaigns will be designed to be implemented across multiple platforms and devices (desktop, table, mobile).
- You will develop project plans to deliver campaigns using resources from multiple disciplines to work on a variety of projects and tasks at any one time. You will deliver projects on time and on budget whilst ensuring client expectations are managed.
- You will report on client campaigns providing actionable insights and reporting on impact/results, KPIs and ROI. You will incorporate results to formulate strategies for future campaigns.
- You will be responsible for defining and reporting on KPIs for the CRO/UX service offering. These KPIs will cover revenue serviced, activity and achievements.
For this you will enjoy a wonderful working environment, where your work is truly appreciated and rewarded with a competitive salary, highly competitive pension, health and well-being package, opportunity to enter industry award schemes/competitions and vibrant offices and new business bonuses!
Interested in discussing further? Please contact Victoria at Oliver Shalvey on 01423 798 280