Front End Developer
Are you a skilled Front-End Developer wishing to work with an award-winning Official Magento Partner located? Do you have knowledge / experience with Magento 1 & Magento 2, Sketch, Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack, React.js & Redux.js, using source control (Git), Magento Frontend Certified Certification and knowledge of tools such as JIRA? Then this is the role for you!
Our client a fast paced, growing company, is looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer to join their team and assist with producing fantastic websites for their clients.
Their work includes building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA with uncompromising build quality, along with providing solutions and strategies that deliver measurable results.
Core responsibilities will be to work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop new and existing eCommerce stores built on the Magento platform, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Writing frontend code inline with best practices on the Magento 1 and Magento 2 platform. Ensuring that code is written to a high quality standard, self-tested and communicating openly with the project management team to ensure that tasks are well scoped, estimated and delivered.
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agency – assisting in the writing of functional specifications and development of designs through the agency, ensuring that all deadlines on the project plan are met and that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Deliver high quality project work and support the evolution of best practice and standards.
- Where needed be client facing, responsible for presenting your work, taking feedback and critique and helping to guide our clients to the best solutions.
- Providing actionable feedback to other members of the team on quality, best practice and technology
- Design and deliver visual elements to the highest standard
- Take and understand direction from others
- Present, explain and justify implementation of client solutions
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
- Be an active, motivated and inspired member of the team
- Maintaining a full understanding of company processes, policies, guidelines and contractual obligations and ensuring these are consistently followed.
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction.
They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280