Front End Developer (In-house)
Our client, a market leader within the retail industry are seeking 2 Front End Developers whom will join a highly skilled in-house team which includes content executives, SEO experts, graphic designers and digital marketing executives.
Joining their highly skilled development team you will assist, develop and maintain the network of existing sites as well as new sites / projects.
Successful candidates will report directly to the Lead Developer, whilst working within the wider eCommerce department and will regularly be liaising with internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest of standards.
Core operations skills include but are not limited to:
- 3 Years+ development experience (Ideally in Magento or similar cms platform)
- The ability to create responsive content. (Across desktop; tablet and mobile devices)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Experience in effective version control (GitHub or similar repository).
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
This a unique and highly sort after opportunity with a highly competitive salary, free on-site parking, social and healthcare services and free lunch Fridays! This is a fantastic team with a great deal of scope to progress and be a key team member!
Interested to learn more? Contact Victoria at Oliver Shalvey on 01423 798 280 to discuss further!