Digital PR Campaign Manager
Do you want to work for a renowned, professional and truly rewarding agency located in central Harrogate? Do you want to work with an award winning team? Are you driven, client focused and skilled in providing PR solution, strategies and creative campaigns? Then this is the role for you!
Our client a highly reputable public relations agency in the heart of Harrogate is on the hunt for new talent. If you’re fiercely organised, great with words and care about being happy in your work, this could be the role for you.
Specialising particularly in communications support for niche, unusual and/or technical organisations, customers operate in sectors ranging from construction to recycling; and tech to manufacturing, to name just a few. This role would suit a PR passionate, determined and proactive team player who is hungry to develop and keen to make a difference to clients’ businesses.
- 3 years’ experience in a client-facing B2B PR/marketing role
- Natural flair for engaging B2B copywriting (including blogs, press releases, features, emails etc)
- Understanding of social media for business, ideally including channel management, content creation, curation and reporting
- Ability to take/provide comprehensive briefs and undertake thorough research
- Ability to effectively utilise a range of programmes including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Hootsuite plus, ideally, PR databases (e.g. Vuelio and email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp)
- Familiarity with website CMS such as WordPress, as well as Google Analytics
- Understanding of campaign planning, management and execution
- Experience of liaising with the media preferred.
For this you will enjoy a wonderful working environment, where your work is truly appreciated and rewarded with a competitive salary, highly competitive pension, health and well-being package, opportunity to enter industry award schemes/competitions and vibrant offices and new business bonuses!
Interested in discussing further? Please contact Tom at Oliver Shalvey on 01423 798 280