Digital Account Manager
Are you a highly creative, skilled Account Manager looking for your next move? Do you want to work with the best clientele in modern, professional surroundings? Do you have a background within digital marketing agency? Then this is the role for you!
Our client, one of the largest group of full service digital agencies in the UK, and also one of the fastest growing, with an impressive track record spanning over the last 15 years.
With an extensive team of experts in Web, SEO, Paid Search, CRO, Digital PR and Content Marketing, this is a superb company in which to develop your skills and career. Offering a great environment with lots of rewards, incentives, training, socials and more, they have to be one of the best businesses to work with.
The role of the Account Manager is to proactively retain and develop the client relationship the revenue stream. This will be achieved by high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship with the client You will be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients and you will be expected to manage your portfolio as though you are managing your own business. You will be the link between the client and the Technical Account Managers.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with regular client contact
- Successfully set and manage client expectations through face-to-face meetings, phone and email communication
- Work with the client’s Management Team to understand their business strategy
- Hold an in-depth understanding of each client’s their financial status, including order value and contract renewals
- Actively identify opportunities, working with the Technical Account Management team, for additional revenue streams to increase order value from existing clients
- Gather, monitor and analyse performance data against the campaign strategy monthly, interacting with Technical Account Management team
- Engage in monthly client conference call with Technical Account Management team to communicate the latest reports
- Ensure client retention in line with business’ 80% KPI
- Work closely with New Business team to ensure detailed handover of new accounts
- Record relevant client communications within the company CRM system
- Participate in weekly ‘At Risk’ meetings, assisting Finance Team in ensuring contractual payments are made, avoiding campaign delays
- Travel to visit clients will be required
- Industry experience with SEO or PPC
- Worked within an agency environment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to build rapports and communicate at all levels
- Highly organised
- Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
- Discreet due to access to sensitive information
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, understanding of Search Marketing
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction.
They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements.
To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 0113 388 6393