Demand Planner – FMCG
Are you a skilled FMCG Demand Planner? Are you looking for join one of the markets most renowned FMCG companies? Are you looking for work in the Ripon area? Then this is the role for you!
Our client, a highly renowned FMCG organisation is seeking a knowledgeable Demand Planner, which is a key position within the Supply Chain Team. Working hours are 8.30am- 5pm Monday to Friday.
Working alongside the Supply Chain Manager and Planner, you will formulate and present a structured demand profile for the companies finished products.
You will have a strong understanding of food safety and technical compliance, able to construct a planned inventory, maximising service levels and minimising waste. You will contribute to multi-functional meetings both with internal teams and external customers and will be expected to partake in regular team meetings and reviews.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Using a combination of a three-month business forecast, and current stock position, construct a 28-day demand plan for finished goods inventory.
- Following actual customer demand, re-evaluate and make appropriate amendments to the schedule for the following day/weeks.
- Review variances to expected stock levels, challenging any that do not reconcile with planned levels. Revise demand plan where necessary.
- Act as the primary contact between our third-party logistics provider and Production teams to ensure desired inventory levels are maintained.
- Establish, collate, and report service level measures, to help drive improvement in delivery and operational efficiency.
- Ensure demand for products at the start, or end of their life cycle are accurately identified, maximising availability whilst minimising obsolescence costs.
- Contribute and attend to client facing meetings, reviewing service levels, seasonal or promotional demand.
- Managing stock in danger or out of life distress.
For this you will join an ambitious, professional and friendly business as a core member of staff. Highly competitive salary of £28,000, 5.6 working weeks holiday, inclusive of bank holidays with additional day accrued per year of service, pension, discounts and cycle to work.
Interested to learn more? Contact Victoria at Oliver Shalvey today on 01423 798 280 to discuss further!