Business Development Manager
Are you a driven, sales focused, client orientated sales person? Do you have a proven, extensive background in digital or marketing sales? Are you looking to work for an award winning Harrogate based full service digital agency? Then this is the role for you!
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager to join their high achieving sales team to support their creative marketing teams whose work comprises of building beautiful eCommerce stores for merchants across the UK and USA with uncompromising build quality, along with providing solutions and strategies that deliver measurable results.
We’re seeking dynamic and results orientated Business Development Manager whom are seeking an exciting and varied role, one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth across the Group.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business.
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Face to face client meetings.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Preparing sales presentations, proposals and contracts.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments
Employee well-being is high on their agenda and pride themselves on the range of benefits provided to ensure satisfaction. They also offer Company Pension Scheme, private health plan, a performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments and always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday. They’re social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to. Not only that, it’s more than just a work thing, you’ll often find their employees out and about together, with many making great friends in their colleagues.
Interested to hear more? Call Tom at Oliver Shalvey today on 0113 388 6393